Scheme care citrus.
Consider the reasons for the loss of citrus leaves:
1 If you put the plant in the window, you will not need it periodically be transferred to another place; citrus - a plant "one-stop shop."
2 The most common mistake - a pot of citrus do not need much "twist" on the 180, or 90 degrees. In this case, the leaves turn yellow and fall off - tree dies. Every 10 days, the pot should be rotated by 10 degrees (not more), with better - counterclockwise.
3 When injected into the unusual climate, ie when moving from a store or a greenhouse in an apartment citrus can also lose leaves.
4 If the apartment drafts - the leaves of citrus necessarily fall off.
5 If overly moisturize the soil in the winter - it turns sour and as a consequence - citrus leaves turn yellow and fall off.
6 If you put a small plant directly into the bucket, and even more so - in the tub, then a week later the leaves of trees turn yellow, and even after 1.5 weeks it will happen, "leaf";
7 Many do not know, but based on his years of experience, I want to warn you in any case can not be put citrus near the microwave oven. Otherwise, do not just fall off the leaves - tree will die.
8 Citrus lose their leaves and fruits due to improper feeding and transplanting.
If winter leaves of citrus begin to curl, turn yellow, fall off, shoots wither, the tree resets immature fruits. If the plant was purchased with the fruits of the winter, it is necessary to dump the fruit (especially if the tree imported), and then the leaves (or all leaves). When buying winter citrus trees I recommend shooting with them most of the fruit (or better all), delete the emerging flowers and prune otplodonosivshie shoots on 1.3.
Before you replant your pet, make sure that it is now requires his transplant. Bulging roots of drainage - that is no reason for change. Gently move the top layer of soil. If you see that the earth com top entwined set of roots, take your time and this case.
Miss Barrel trees between the index and middle finger, tilt the pot and try to pull the earthen room, tapping on the bottom. If easily pulled strongly entwined roots earthen room, and if the court of autumn - not re-pot tree until mid-February.
If spring comes, you can replant citrus tree in a container slightly larger previous. If the earthen room not much entwined roots - transplant will only need the following spring (regardless of the time of year now coming).
Teach: citrus love not transplant and handling!
Replant citrus in the winter or fall, I do not recommend: tree does not have time to adapt, and the winter has already come. Here it begins to wither and match the winter - especially if there are errors in care. For the "resuscitation" of citrus in the winter it is necessary to pour over the old soil (layer 2-3 cm) harvested before the ground from under the oak - tree quickly, "comes to life." As the drain at the bottom of the pot need to pour concrete block thickness of 1.5-2 cm.
Now the soil. The best land - from the oak. Oak has a high energy force; soil must take care not to damage the root system of the tree. Part taken from under the oak soil used for the transhipment of citrus, and the remaining soil, leave "in reserve" - â€‹â€‹in case of citrus foliage begins to curl, turn yellow, fall off (especially if it happens in the winter). After all winter to get this soil is difficult: in the forest land promÑ‘rzshaya, and, in addition, the snow to the knee. It was then, and will help "in reserve".
Can be used for citrus is also a part of the soil:
- 1-2 parts rotted leaf ground from under the oak;
- 1 part decomposed manure (horse);
- 1 piece of sod land with meadows, where it grows clover;
- 1 part coarse river sand;
- 0.5 parts of wood ash hardwood;
- 4 pieces of lake silt.
In fresh, nutritious soil citrus develop a good root system. For watering citrus absolutely no good water, just taken from the tap running water (it contains a large amount of chlorine that they do not like). Better to water citrus defend water in which vinegar is added (per liter of water - a few drops); they are highly respected. Citrus need regular feeding.
- Nitrogen (provides rapid growth). Thanks nitrogen citrus leaves become saturated green color;
- Phosphorus (phosphorus due to faster seedling begins to bear fruit). Phosphorus is also required for the maturation of the fruit and the young wood;
- Potassium (from potassium depends on the normal and timely aging young leaves, shoots and fruits). With a lack of potassium citrus fruits become ugly form, and often do not fall dozrev. In addition, potash fertilizers contribute to the resistance to various diseases.
Citrus dressing must be carried out as follows:
Menu plan for the summer months (to apply from May to October inclusive):
- 1 and number 15 - manure (100 g manure per liter of water, use a two-week infusion);
- Number 8 - egg shell (two-week infusion in water);
- Number 20 - the blood from the meat, poultry, fish (diluted half with water and pour over, then pour on top of plain water);
- Number 23 - ash; best ash from potato tops, sunflower or straw (1st Class spoon per liter of water for irrigation);
- By 27 - yl pond (150-200 g per liter of water).
Planck menu for the winter:
- 1, 10, 20, tion numbers natural fertilizer "Ideal" for feeding from November to May (2 scoops to 1.5 liters of water);
- Number 5 - egg shell (two-week infusion in water);
- Number 15 - the blood from the meat, poultry, fish (diluted half with water and pour over, then pour on top of plain water);
- Number 25 - Ash (1st Class teaspoon per gallon of water for irrigation).
Sometimes also recommend changing the water in the spray bottle on a weak solution of potassium permanganate.
Fruiting lemons, tangerines and other citrus bloom profusely, which weakens the tree. Therefore, the flowers around, you should thin out, leaving the larger - those on which is better developed ovary. Preference should be given to the fruit sitting on short branches - spurs. On long branches fruits grow more slowly.
On ripening takes several months. Ovaries can be so much that there is an active reset young ovaries and has not nalivshihsya fruit juice. Plodopad is so strong that the soil under the trees completely covered with small fruitlets. Therefore it is recommended to regulate fruiting. Immediately after flowering to pick off a number of young ovaries.
If you hits home with the fruits of the tree, then proceed as follows:
1 Try to find out how old sapling;
2 Tear off all the fruit (do not spare them);
3 branches which were cut fruit in half;
4 Spray the plant more;
5 The soil should always be moist.